Thursday, May 15, 2014

Oriental Medicine Doctor 

Duties and Responsibilities: Oriental medicine use forms of acupunture and treatmeanmt through the Chineses concept of "qi", which menas energy. Oriental medicine treats a variety of aliemnets including headaches, back pain, arthritus, or other illness by identifying patterns of imbalence within a body's energy levels and working to readjust fluids or tissues in order to keep the body in balance and relieve pain. Their techniques include acupuncture, cupping, acupressure, and herbal supplements taht are applied to specific body parts or tissues.  


Salary: $30,000-$150,000

Education: You must obtain a bachelors degree, trainging in a doctorl program and as well your high school diploma. 
Reflection: Sounds like a really awesome career!! I wish I could do it , but I just can't. I have a BIG wonderful dream I want to conqure and succeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment